Friday, July 1, 2011

About me

I realize I don't have a default picture of myself for you to see and once I have one I don't hate I will post one :) I do think pictures help to get a feel of a person though so here is one to show you all who I am! It looks like I'm shirtless but I'm not, I have a strapless shirt and am laying on the floor because currently I am extremely sunburnt and don't want anything touching my shoulders :-P I need to start using sunscreen!
So here is me:
 not pretty or made up but you can get a better feel for me now :) I am half korean but my two younger sisters somehow got all the asian gene and no one ever can guess my nationality.  I am only 5 foot tall and my ten year old sister is already wearing bigger shoes than me :-P
I love anime and manga and am a huge fan of fantasy. 
Fairies, dragons, magic, midieval times, I love the feel of all of it (Love renaissance fairs!).  I hope one day I can be good at fantasy illustrations but that will take a lot of work, but luckily I have you all to cheer me on :) Cookies and cream anything is my favorite sweet.  I work customer service at a grocery store called martins and I hope to not be there forever, I want to go back to school but I don't know what I want to do. 
I am overworked and life is hard for me, but I have amazing family and friends that make me want to push through another day everyday no matter how hard it is to keep going.  My favorite color varies from day to day or what its on, but I am usually a blues/greens person.  I love going to the beach and I LOVE LOVE theme parks and roller coasters! One of my biggest dreams is to travel all over the world.  I want to experience different cities and cultures.  I want to go to lots of fairs and festivals but there aren't really any good ones around here.
Now you have gotten to know me a little better, tell me something fun about yourselves :)
And I will post my pink for summer of color tomorrow, I seem to have misplaced my camera cord :)

<3 Kristin

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin, It's nice to get to know you a little better. Thanks for sharing. We like some of the same things. I love fantasy art too and hope to have more time to work on getting better at it. I'm just starting to look at Manga art too. When I lived in So. Cal. I went to the Ren. faire there. Haven't done too much since moving here tho. I like to play in my garden and on my deck and relax by imagining fairy folk living amungst the flowers. For fun I drive to the coast with my dog and camera or up to the U of O and mingle with the younger art crowd. There is so much fun energy there. I'm just learning how to be single again - it's a slow journey!
    Hugs, Jessi xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats awesome! I bet it is hard, I have no idea how to be single. Me and my boyfriend met in high school and started dating then so I've never really dated before or anything. Hopefully I'll never have to learn. Manga is just so much fun, I love to read them as much as I love to attempt to draw it :) I'm glad I got to know you a little better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to see your face Kristin and to get to know you a little better.
    WEAR SUN SCREEN!!!! There - that's my motherly/grandmotherly voice talking haha!
    I love to read fantasy and Sci/Fi but can't draw it at all.
    I have three grown up sons, 31, 29 and 28 and 2 Grandchildren, Jack is nearly 4 and Ellie is 4 months.
    I love gardening and photography but I not that good at either.
    Enjoy blogland - it's great to meet so many lovely people from all over the world.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristin! ^^
    Nice to meet you :) you are very pretty and young :) thank you for your nice comment, next month i will open the doors of my ning network so everybody can join , i also have a free clas there with many videos, so you may want to join us maybe? i hope so, take care and keep on making art ! :) Ady

    ReplyDelete