Sunday, July 3, 2011

Think Pink

I've been so busy at work and tired afterwords I haven't really had the time to work on a pink piece but I do have one thing.  On my one day off I went swimming at a friend's and she had such pretty flowers blooming there and I took some pictures. Here are a couple of pink flowers she had, I played with them a little too in my Iphoto.



aren't they so pretty?

Everyone did amazing work this week, I love looking at all the different ideas. and I hope you all have a fantastic fourth of july :)

<3 Kristin

5 comments:

  1. Oh, what a great idea! They are just beautiful - and that second one is so bold and colorful. Have a great 4th and see you next week ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...they are very pretty....hope you had a nice weekend...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, you were thinking "pink"! Have a happy 4th!
    Jessi xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pink rose! It's just gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete